Trangoworld Belluno Gilet Beige Black
- Elastic waistband at the bottom with belt loops
- Side pockets with zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Weight: 400 g
- Material: Polyester DownProof 72 g/m2 / RDS Duck Down 90/10 600 cuins 140 g
Trangoworld products with feather have two quality components to evaluate performance:
- Mix ratio: Consists of two numbers divided by a slash. The first number is the percentage of down and the second is the percentage of feather. Down has an increased capacity for storing up warm air than feather, so if the amount of down in the filling of a garment is higher than feather, the insulation will be better.
- Fillpower: Measured in cuins, a unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of down. The more cuins a garment expands or compresses, the better the insulating capacity will be.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS):
The Responsible Down Standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm. It is a meaningful way to incentivize practices that respect the humane treatment of ducks and geese to drive demand for sound animal welfare practices.
- Water Repellent (Free PFC)
Trangoworld garments with the different WATER REPELLENT treatments offer protection against light rain, dry snow, etc. These fabrics temporarily resist - and to a certain degree - the absorption and penetration of water into the interior, preventing it from penetrating the fabric and soaking the garment. For maximum protection against water or snow, wear waterproof clothing.
Quick OverviewA gilet that provides comfort and versatility, ideal for your day to day.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.