Trangoworld Belluno Gilet Brown
- Elastic waistband at the bottom with belt loops
- Side pockets with zip
- Chest pocket with zip
- Weight: 400 g
- Material: Polyester DownProof 72 g/m2 / RDS Duck Down 90/10 600 cuins 140 g
Trangoworld products with feather have two quality components to evaluate performance:
- Mix ratio: Consists of two numbers divided by a slash. The first number is the percentage of down and the second is the percentage of feather. Down has an increased capacity for storing up warm air than feather, so if the amount of down in the filling of a garment is higher than feather, the insulation will be better.
- Fillpower: Measured in cuins, a unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of down. The more cuins a garment expands or compresses, the better the insulating capacity will be.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS):
The Responsible Down Standard aims to ensure that down and feathers come from animals that have not been subjected to unnecessary harm. It is a meaningful way to incentivize practices that respect the humane treatment of ducks and geese to drive demand for sound animal welfare practices.
- Water Repellent (Free PFC)
Trangoworld garments with the different WATER REPELLENT treatments offer protection against light rain, dry snow, etc. These fabrics temporarily resist - and to a certain degree - the absorption and penetration of water into the interior, preventing it from penetrating the fabric and soaking the garment. For maximum protection against water or snow, wear waterproof clothing.
Quick OverviewA gilet that provides comfort and versatility, ideal for your day to day.