Triathlon is a resistance sport that is practiced individually, it tries to combine three sports disciplines in the following order: swimming, cycling and running. This sport is very hard for its fans because it requires good condition for the practice of these three disciplines and that is why it is necessary to train very hard to be competitive in each of them.
Currently, triathlon is very fashionable and there are more and more athletes who want to demonstrate that they are capable of finishing a triathlon, that is why they start to have specific pants and accessories for this sport. There are different categories to adapt to each athlete, the difference between one and the other are the distances to travel in each discipline:
The main distances practiced today are:
- Super Sprint that are 400 ma nado, 10 km by bike and 2.5 running.
- The Sprint is 750 meters swimming, 20 km cycling and 5 running.
- Olympic, 1.5 meters swimming, 40 km by bike and 10 km on foot.
- Half Ironman that are 1.9 km swimming, 90 km cycling and 21.09 km running.
- And finally the Ironman which is 3.8 km swimming, 180 km cycling and 42.195 km running.
Currently there are other distances of triathlon but the main ones are those discussed above.
Popular Shop Triathlon brands: