- Front claw
- Side grips
- 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons
- Adaptable S5 blades for optimal grip on ascent
- Hourglass shape: allows a natural and comfortable walk
- 3D Design: Maximum grip under the foot, both on an angle and for ascents.
- Strap front close
- Telescopic bindings for great foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: Easy to adjust, these fittings memorise your boot size for every time you put them on.
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Zip fastening for fast and precise put on Exact fit
- Dual material comfort strap
- Sound and shock absorbing system (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent automatic rise: It's no longer necessary to bend down, simply pressing it with your pole is enough to activate it
- Includes covers for transport and storage
- Sizes: 37 > 45
- User weight: 30 > 80 kg
- Dimensions: 55 x 20.5 cm
- Weight: 900 g x 2
- Crampons: 2 x 6 + 2 x 2 Grips
- Front: Yes
- 3D Design
These chassis benefit from a varied profile for reinforced grip on slopes and all types of snow.
Patented TSL noise and shock absorber to avoid unpleasant noise when walking amongst quiet and peaceful nature.
- Easy Ascent
Climbing lifts facilitate walking during long ascents and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The rise is attached with a simple touch of the pole without the need to bend down.
Quick OverviewThese snowshoes are ideal for difficult terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.