- Figure size: allows a natural and comfortable gait
- 3D Design: Maximum grip under the foot, both on a slope and on ascent
- Telescopic fixing enables great flexibility at foot level
- Lock Adjustment: Easy to adjust, this setting allows you to save the memorisation of your boot
- Memory Lock System: system that enables a fast, optimal closure with memorisation of the front volume of the boot
- BOA Fit System technology
- Zip fastening that enables you to put it on quickly and precisely. Very fine grip
- Lateral Adjust: comfort is developed thanks to a lateral adjustment allowing to integrate the entire width of the footwear for an optimal wrapping of the foot
- Noise and shock absorber (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent automatic rise: it is activated with a simple pressure with the pole
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Front claw
- 6 interchangeable steel crampons
Accessories (not included):
- Adaptive S5 blades for optimal grip on the climb
- Fixedly adaptable grips for a good grip on hard snow
- Includes covers for storage and transport
- Sizes: 37> 45 (size 305)
- User weight: 30> 80 kg (size 305)
- Dimensions: 55 x 20.5 cm (size 305)
- Weight: 800 g x 2 (size 305)
- Crampons: 2 x 6
- Front: Yes
Noise and shock absorber patented by TSL to avoid unpleasant noise when walking through a silent countryside.
- BOA Fit System
System eliminating pressure points distributing the support evenly, the Boa Fit System also allows you to customise the adjustment with instant micro-adjustments for effortless precision and to insert or remove your foot quickly and easily from the fastening
- Easy Ascent
Rising lift that facilitates walking during long climbs and reduces calf muscle fatigue The rising lift is activated by simply pushing with the pole without needing to bend over.
Quick OverviewTechnical snowshoe, stable and with good hooking, perfect for steep terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.