- Front nail
- 6 interchangeable steel crampons
- Hourglass shape: allows a natural and comfortable walk
- 3D Design: Maximum grip under the foot, both on an angle and for ascents.
- BOA Fit System Technology
- Lock Adjustment : Easy to adjust, these adjustments memorise your boot size for every time you put them on
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround
- Zip fastening for fast and precise put on Very fine grip
- Bi-material comfort strap
- Sound and shock absorber (SSAS)
- Locking system for transporting or storing them
- Climbing lift that facilitates walking during long ascents and reduces calf muscle fatigue
- Includes case for transport and storage
- Sizes: 35 > 43 (size 305), 39 > 47 (size 325)
- User weight: 30 > 80 kg (size 305), 50 > 120 kg (size 325)
- Dimensions: 55 x 20.5 cm (size 305), 59.5 x 22 cm (size 325)
- Weight: 840 g x 2 (size 305), 930 g x 2 (size 325)
- Crampons: 2 x 6
- Front: Yes
- Boa Fit System
also allows you to customise the fit with instant micro-adjustments for effortless precision and to quickly and easily insert or remove your foot from the binding
- 3D Design
These patented TSL chassis benefit from edges with variable profiles allowing you to reinforce your grip on camber and lift on all types of snow.
Noise and shock absorber patented by TSL to avoid unpleasant noise when walking through a silent nature.
Quick OverviewSnow shoes that are ideal for difficult terrain.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.