The interchangeable grips located on the perimeter of the frame, provide an effective grip in all types of snow. The 3D design and hourglass shape help prevent you from slipping while going up, while providing enhanced grip for downhill sections. The structured frame and the crossbars help guarantee control and traction on soft and compact snow. The different composite teeth under the rear rocker of the snowshoe evacuate the snow for a good grip while descending. Whether on flat or inclined surfaces, initial contact with the snow is made using these 2 two-way, stainless steel crampons positioned beneath the base of the foot.
- Telescopic bindings for great foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: Easy to adjust, these fittings memorise your boot size for every time you put them on.
- BOA Fit System Technology
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe to give maximum foot surround.
- Ankle memory
- Zip fastening for fast and precise put on Exact fit
- Fabric comfort strap
- Sound and shock absorbing system (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent automatic rise: It's no longer necessary to bend down, simply pressing it with your pole is enough to activate it
- Includes covers for transport and storage
- Sizes: 37 > 44 (size S), 39 > 47 (size M), 41 > 50 (size L)
- User weight: 30 > 80 kg (size S), 50 > 120 kg (size M), 70 > 140 kg (size L)
- Dimensions: 52 x 19 cm (size S); 57 x 21 cm (size M); 67 x 22.5 cm (size L)
- Weight: 895 g x 2 (size S), 930 g x 2 (size M), 1000 g x 2 (size L)
- Side grips: 2 x 2
- Crampons: 2 x 2
- Front: Yes
Patented TSL noise and shock absorber to avoid unpleasant noise when walking amongst quiet and peaceful nature.
- BOA Fit System
Boa Fit System also allows you to personalise the fit with instant micro-adjustments for effortless precision and to quickly and easily put your foot in and out
- Easy Ascent
Climbing lifts facilitate walking during long ascents and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The rise is attached with a simple touch of the pole without the need to bend down.
Quick OverviewTSL's Highlander series of snowshoes has been created to adapt to the roughest terrain, ideal for lovers of great challenges.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.