Never has a snowshoe attempted such an impressive engagement. Like the vertical blades, the stainless steel two-directional crampons under the feet allow optimal footing as you ascend, great retention as you descend and the perfect grip for slopes. Adapting to the terrain shape, the flexibility of the chassis ensures great fit, complete safety and avoids slipping on powdery snow. Comfortable and quick to use, thanks to their memorable presets, the telescopic fixings of the Symbioz accentuate the movement of the foot provided by the chassis. The Easy Ascent ascent, integrated in the fixation, is activated simply by pressing with the pole. In addition, during the ascent, you will not feel any unpleasant discomfort under the foot, as its weight is distributed over the entire binding heel.
- Telescopic bindings for great foot flexibility
- Lock Adjustment: Easy to adjust, these fittings memorise your boot - Size for every time you put them
- Strap front close
- Lateral Adjust: Greater comfort with their side adjustment system that will accept any width of shoe maximally surround the foot
- Ankle memory
- Zip fastening for fast and precise put on Exact fit
- Dual material comfort strap
- Sound and shock absorbing system (SSAS)
- Easy Ascent automatic rise: It's no longer necessary to bend down, simply pressing it with your pole is enough to activate it
- The front claw provides maximum traction on steep ascents
- Vertical slats ensure perfect traction and hold, whether on an incline or steep slope with soft snow
- 8 interchangeable stainless steel crampons
- Includes covers for transport and storage
- - Sizes: 37 > 44 (- Size S), 39 > 47 (- Size M), 41 > 50 (- Size L)
- User weight: 30 > 80 kg (- Size S), 50 > 120 kg (- Size M), 70 > 140 kg (- Size L)
- Dimensions: 52.5 x 19 cm (- Size S); 59 x 21 cm (- Size M); 69 x 22.5 cm (- Size L)
- Weight: 860 g x 2 (- Size S), 910 g x 2 (- Size M), 1010 g x 2 (- Size L)
- Crampons: 2 x 8
- Front: Yes
Patented TSL noise and shock absorber to avoid unpleasant noise when walking amongst quiet and peaceful nature.
- Hyperflex Concept
Thanks to their hyper-flexibility, lightness and ergonomic bindings, snowshoes with Hyperflex Concept are suitable for all terrains, with an amazing movement of the foot. The elasticity and reactivity of the reinforcements bring more freedom and ease.
- Easy Ascent
Climbing lifts facilitate walking during long ascents and reduce calf muscle fatigue. The rise is attached with a simple touch of the pole without the need to bend down.
Quick OverviewThanks to the super flexibility, light weight and ergonomic fittings, the Symbioz adapt to all terrains, with amazing foot movement. The elasticity and reactivity of the carbon reinforcements bring more freedom and ease.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.