- Maps of your country
- 3 years of SeeMe free - QuickLock stem/handlebar support (2 levels) - USB-USB C cable
- TwoNav Premium app (Android/iOS) - App Link (Android/iOS) - 1 year free TwoNav PRO Plan subscription - Personal area in the GO Cloud
- Total connectivity: Bluetooth,ANT+,Ble,WI-FI,Galileo,Glonass
- Download routes from the best online providers
- Edit tracks, routes and waypoints without limits
- Its 20-hour battery will allow you to go on trips for a whole weekend or several days
- Meets MIL-STD-810 standard for temperature, shock, water and vibration
- 3 years of free Broadcasts and Emergency Alerts
- Share your achievements on GO, Strava and TrainingPeaks
- Power up your GPS by connecting it to your smartphone
- Dimensions 110 x 63 x 21 mm 25 mm with QuickLock
- Weight: 172 g
- 2 front and 4 side buttons
- Water/dust/mud resistant IP67
- MIL-STD-810 Certification
- Temperature, shock, water and vibration resistant Extreme temperatures -10ºC - 50ºC
- Dimensions 3.2'
- Resolution 480 x 800 Pixels
- Battery electric charge 3300 mAh
- Standard battery life 20 h
- Battery type Integrated
- Customizable profiles by sport
- Overlaying several maps
- 3D map display
- Unlimited creation of waypoints, routes and tracks
- Downloading of tracks and routes from online suppliers
- Advanced route editing
- On-road navigation calculation
- Estimation of arrival times at destination
- Training by time, distance, heart rate and rhythm
- Training with TrackAttack
- Estimation of calories consumed
- Configurable alarms
- Automatic and manual sections
- Real-time altitude graph
- More than 120 data fields in real time
- Data page customization
- Configurable device buttons
Quick OverviewIt's TwoNav's smallest GPS. Compact and handy navigator in one hand, ideal for both hiking and cycling. Cross is a multi-purpose GPS designed to offer maximum reliability and resistance in your mountain activities.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.