- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility. cushioning & versatility
- UA HOVR technology provides 'zero-gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR foam to give back the energy you put in
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN: tracks & analyses your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- Microthread upper dries fast & provides a breathable. compression-like fit for lightweight strength
- Tongue is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot & high-abrasion rubber under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 230 g
OrthoLite insoles offer a high level of cushioning thanks to their design of three compressed layers as well as improving the shoe's fit. They have great breathability thanks to their polyurethane construction and they manage moisture perfectly. As well as that. they are lightweight and can be put in the washing machine.
Quick OverviewA shoe that meets the expectations and demands of most runners.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.