- Neutral stability for runners who need flexibility, cushioning and versatility
- UA Hovr technology that provides a zero gravity feel to maintain energy return and eliminate impact footfall after footfall
- Energy Web compression mesh that contains and shapes the UA Hovr foam to return the energy used
- Connection with UA MapMyRun that records and analyses your running metrics to become a better runner
- Fast-drying Microthread upper for a breathable compression fit that provides a strong, lightweight design
- Integrated tongue in the footbed with elastic support wings to maintain a close fit in the foot
- Outer TPU heel counter for greater support and structure
- Removable antimicrobial Ortholite insole that fits the foot for a customized fit and comfort
- Rubber injected under the forefoot and high abrasion resistance rubber under the heel that absorbs the impact against the ground
- Compensation: 8 mm
- Weight: 289 g
OrthoLite sockliners offer excellent cushioning thanks to their triple layer compressed layer construction that improve the way your feet fit the shoes. They are highly breathable, being made of polyurethane and manage moisture perfectly. Plus, they are lightweight and can be machine washed.
Quick OverviewA shoe that meets the expectations and demands of most runners.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.