Vaude Minaki III Shorts without Chamois Bright Green
- Pre-formed knees
- Waist with higher cut at the back
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Eco
- Stretch areas
- 3-layer material seat reinforcement
- Velvety material with carded inside waist
- Velcro-adjustable waist width
- Side zipper with 2 pushers for easy cleaning and leg extension
- Decorative stitching
- Weight: 300 g
- Material: Main material: 100% polyester (recycled); Inserts: 90% polyester, 10% elastane; Face reinforcement: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane; Membrane: 100% Polyurethane; Support: 100% Polyamide; Lining: 100% polyamide; Filler: 100% (Recycled Polyester)
- Eco Finish: This product includes water-repellent Eco Finish. Applied to the surface of your Vaude product, it causes rainwater to simply collect on the surface - without the use of environmentally harmful Fluorocarbons (PFCs). Eco Finish protects you from the rain and helps to keep nature clean.
- PrimaLoft Silver Eco
High performance, environmentally friendly, comfortable and skin-friendly insulation material PrimaLoft Silver Eco's insulation technology is made from 70% recycled material and 30% primary fibres that create a soft, breathable and thermally efficient insulation layer. PrimaLoft Silver Eco is light as a feather, water-repellent and keeps you warm and cosy.
Maximum freedom of movement thanks to the elasticity of the garment that comes from the Spandex and the structure of the fabric.
80% Windproof: Thanks to a particularly thick fabric construction, it achieves unbeatable breathability. This technology is recommended in case of strong winds in demanding mountain sports. 80% airtight thanks to extra dense construction.
Quick OverviewVery versatile insulating shorts.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.