Completely water resistant made of ecological Sympatex membrane. They protects the ankle due to having a higher cut, includes laces and a Velcro closure.
The front and back sections of the sole have an aggressive profile offering better foot performance. Terracare suede leather is a product of Germany and has been made ecologically, with water repellent treatment that helps keep feet dry even with light rain.
The special lacing system, the velcro closure and the heel collar with grip material ensures a secure and stable fit. The laces are made of recycled PET and certified in accordance with the strict bluesign environmental standard.
The lining and the template consist of 50% recycled materials.
The abrasion resistance and shock protection guarantee that you can wear them for a long time.
Green Shape is Vaude's guarantee of functional and ecological products made from sustainable materials.
Vaude uses recycled materials for the manufacture of this product, see the care label on the product for more details.
- Use: MTB
- Water repellent suede Terracare
- Waterproof mesh
- 100% recycled Sympatex membrane
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- PU Ecoholite foam insole
- Reinforced sole in the pedal area
- Removable templates
- Vibram Vert sole
- Eva's midsole and cushion
- Tread specially developed for the Flat Pedal action
- External protective toe cap
- Velcro stabilising strap on the heel
- Velcro stabilising strap for individual adjustment
- Long laces
- Polyester lining
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Material: exterior; Leather, internal; Polyester and Sympatex
- Weight / Pair: 880 g
- Use of recycled materials
- Green Shape Label: the brand offers functional and ecological products made with sustainable materials
- Vibram sole: for MTB it has been designed to be used throughout the year and all in temperatures, and does not lose its gripping properties in extremely low temperatures
OrthoLite: OrthoLite removable insoles consist of open pore polyurethane foam.
They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi and bacteria
- Toe cap made of stable and recyclable TPU for better forefoot protection
- Velcro closure for greater support and stability in the shoe
- Hook for individual laces. When opened, it provides a comfortable and additional entry of the foot into the shoe.
- V-Flow: The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and sole.
V-Flow 3 are enduro cycling shoes for simple and technical trails in rugged terrain
- Leather Terracare: Leather produced in Germany on a sustainable basis in accordance with high social and ecological standards
Quick OverviewThe Vaude Moab MTB shoes combine a multitude of technologies that provide many advantages for your most aggressive MTB routes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.