- Waterproof, windproof and very breathable
- Robust synthetic upper material
- Sympatex Membrane 100% recycled
- 100% recycled polyester lining
- PU Ecoholite Eco foam insole
- Reinforced footbed in the pedal area
- Removable templates
- V-Flow Stability Index 5
- Vaude TVL outsole
- SUPtraction R2 rubber combination sole
- Rubber sole with 20% recycled compound
- Velcro stabilizing strap for individual adjustment
- External protective toe cap
- Compatible with common pedalless MTB pedal systems
- Weight / Pair: 844 g
- Use of recycled materials
- Green Shape Label: the brand offers functional and ecological products made with sustainable materials
- Toe and heel made with stable and recyclable TPU for better protection and optimal support
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite removable insoles consist of open pore polyurethane foam. They are extremely breathable, durable and prevent the formation of fungi and bacteria
- SupTraction: this outsole made from a Swiss company that develops technical soles and rubber compounds. From the concept to the final product, the templates are adapted to the needs of our customers to achieve the best possible results
-V-Flow Stability Index 5: offers stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and sole, V-Flow 5-4 are bicycle shoes for cycling or urban cycling. In addition to optimal comfort, they also offer you the flexibility to walk comfortably
Quick OverviewThese Vaude waterproof shoes for the practice of aggressive cycling are waterproof, windproof and very breathable.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.