Victory Endurance Energy Boost Gel Caffeine Red Energy 42g (1 Pack)
Provided in an ergonomic package that's perfect for carrying with you and using.
Victory Endurance Energy Boost Gel Caffeine composition:
- Carbo Optimum Complex: mixture of carbohydrates of the three glycaemic indexes (high, medium and low) in the appropriate proportions (1:2:1) to avoid glucose peaks. Fast and lasting energy.
- Caffeine and guarana: Ingredient with proven ergogenic action, that is, performance improving. In the short term, because it stimulates the Central Nervous System, increasing our ability to concentrate, etc, but in reality it helps long term because:
1) it activates fat metabolism, facilitating its use for energy purposes, which improves performance because it saves glycogen;
2) it improves muscle contraction.
- L-Arginine: Amino acid precursor of Nitric Oxide, an important vasodilator that improves the transport of oxygen and nutrients to cells. This amino acid is also very important when it comes to removing toxins generated during sports.
- L-Taurine: Amino acid that improves osmoregulation processes, fundamental in endurance sports. Improves the assimilation of the rest of the nutrients.
- Electrolytes: In resistance sports, they re-establish the electrolytic balance in cells which is fundamental for good muscle response. The most important are:
- Potassium: Key for glucose transport to muscle cells.
- Magnesium: Part of more than 300 enzymes, related to nerve impulse transmission,
muscle contraction/relaxing and ATP production (energy molecule).
- Sodium and chlorine Fundamental for the correct regulation of water balance.
- Vitamins B6 and B1: Important in protein metabolism and carbohydrates respectively.
For resistance sports, take one gel approximately every 45 minutes of intense exercise. In strength sports take one immediately before training. In team sports take one gel afterwards.
Quick OverviewEnergy and performance! Advanced formula with caffeine for energy during exercise, it reduces fatigue and improves performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.