- Use: MTB, Cross Country
- Defined central tread for low rolling resistance
- Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration
Dry, Hardpack, Mixed
- Weight: 755 g
- Cover: 26 TPI Nylon
- Measurements: 26x2. 10, 27. 5x2. 10, 27. 5x2. 25, 29x2. 10, 29x2. 60
- TNT technology: Abbreviation for Tube / No-Tube can be used with camera or with Tubeless Ready
- G: It is Vittoria's only graphite compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
- 4C: It is a stratification process that uses 4 compounds separated in the same tread. The 4C process offers unparalleled versatility by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, both in the center and in the side areas of the tread.
Quick OverviewThe Mezcal cover provides grip, durability and low weight.