- The vMotion 12 binding with GripWalk option ensures full power transmission from the boot to the ski
- UVO 3D is the first free-rotating vibration damper to apply state-of-the-art vibration dampening technology to minimize disruptive ski vibrations
- The 3D Glass is a Völkl development to further improve the overall performance and stability of the ski, even in critical snow conditions. Compared to classical glass constructions, the three-dimensional, folded glass layers in the area of the tip and tail result in a higher edge grip and a more vivid bouncing behaviour in turns
- The ski is delivered with the vMotion 12GW R bindings pre-assembled
- Dimensions spatula size 150 to 170: 123 mm
- Skate size 150 to 170 70 mm
- Tail size 150 to 170: 103 mm
- Dimensions spatula size 175: 119 mm
- Skate size 175: 71 mm
- Tail size 175: 100 mm
- Turning radius size 150: 10.5 m (2724 g)
- Turning radius size 155: 11.3 m (2804 g)
- Turning radius size 160: 12.1 m (2854 g)
- Turning radius size 165: 13 m (2944 g)
- Turning radius size 170: 13.9 m (3014 g)
- Turning radius size 175: 16.6 m (3004 g)
- Rocker: Tip Rocker
- Woodcore Full Sensor Core, Beech/Poplar
- Sole: P-Tex 2100
- Including vMotion 12GW binding
- Full Sidewall
Direct and strong power transmission with full length side walls.
- Powered by Steel
The steel plates make the ski more agile and dynamic.
Quick OverviewThe Racetiger range incorporates UVO 3D, which is a state-of-the-art technology that will help you minimize disruptive ski vibrations.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.