The Wahoo Kickr Rollr Smart Trainer combines the true-to-life riding feel of the Kickr with the natural motion of rollers, the Kickr Rollr makes it easy to transition from outdoor riding to indoor training. Nothing beats the comfortable training experience and natural riding feel of the rollers. With a dual-roller design, app-controlled resistance, enhanced safety features and the ability to add power-based training, the Kickr Rollr frees up the rear wheel to deliver the ultra-smooth, natural riding feel riders crave, with the proven performance benefits only Wahoo can offer.
- Piece n.º: WFBKTR9B
- Dimensions: 31.5” (80 cm)
- Type of resistance: electromagnetic
- Wireless software updates: Yes
- Compatibility with external power readers: Powermeter Connect
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth
- Devices: iOS, Android and computers (Mac and Windows)
- Maximum user weight: 113kg
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 V ~ 1.5 A from 50 to 60 Hz
- Handlebar weight: 10.5lb
- Maximum degree of simulation: 10%
- Maximum output power: 1500 W
- Included in the box: Kickr Rollr, C and manual power adapter
- Dual-roller design frees the rear wheel to move naturally, providing an experience that more closely resembles open-air riding while reducing tire slippage, regardless of how much power is applied to the pedals
- CONNECTION OF POWER METERS: Connect Wahoo POWRLINK ZERO power pedals or other ANT+ power meters to Kickr Rollr to get the benefits of power training. ROLLR provides power readings with an accuracy of +/-1% of the power meter, allowing you to train with the same accuracy, both indoors and outdoors
- CONTROLLED RESISTANCE: When connected to an external power meter (not included), Kickr Rollr provides controlled resistance in level, ERG and simulated modes. Without a power meter attached, Kickr Rollr provides constant resistance and transmits speed metrics
- QUICK WHEELBASE ADJUSTMENT CLAMP: Move quickly from outdoor walks to indoor walks. Simply open the quick wheelbase adjustment clamp and adjust the wheel chocks to fit the wheelbase of your bike: ideal for riders with multiple bikes or for households with multiple riders
- OPTIMIZED FLYWHEEL TECHNOLOGY: Kickr Rollr features a 10.5-pound flywheel that, combined with dual-roller technology, provides riders with the precise inertia needed to replicate the feel of road riding
- REALISTIC FEELING WHEN RIDING: The Kickr Rollr frees the rear wheel for an ultra-smooth and natural driving feel
- EASY TO CONFIGURE APPLICATION: Its simple and intuitive Wahoo Fitness app offers guided instructions on how to set up the Kickr Rollr and pair your third-party apps and sensors to fine-tune your run
- ANT+, ANT+ FE-C AND BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth and ANT+ capabilities allow you to connect to smartphones and GPS devices simultaneously or separately. ANT+ FE-C connection allows the Kickr Rollr to be controlled from any FE-C enabled device or application
- LED INDICATOR LIGHTS: Visual confirmation that the Kickr Rollr is on, connected and transmitting via Bluetooth and/or ANT+. The blue LED represents the Bluetooth connection between the ROLLR and the control app. A new RED LED represents the connection of the ROLLR to the power meter
- MEASURES SPEED, DISTANCE AND POWER: Get speed and distance from the Kickr Rollr without the need for additional sensors. Power and cadence metrics are available when combined with POWRLINK ZERO or other compatible power meters
- COMPATIBLE WITH Kickr HEADWIND: Kickr HEADWIND brings innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair it with the Kickr Rollr and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed
- COMPATIBLE WITH ELEMNT BIKE COMPUTER:Connect the Kickr Rollr to any ELEMNT bike computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts
Quick OverviewAn ideal kit to face your indoor training with guarantees.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.