Buy your Wahoo roller trainer and try BKOOL Premium free for 3 months
*Not applicable to refurbished products
Valid until December 15th.
- Accurate up to +/-3%! Designed for constant power measuring so you can monitor and adjust intensity levels.
- Visual confirmation that KICKR SNAP is active, connected and transmitting data through Bluetooth and/or ANT+
- Compatible with external power readers
- Compatible with Kickr Climb and Kickr Headwind
- The ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow you to connect it with GPS devices and smartphones simultaneously or separately. The ANT+ FE-C connection allows you to control the KICKR from any app or device that's FE-C enabled
- With SNAP Wheel-On design, turn your mountain, normal or race bike into a trainer for time trails with this smart but simple indoor trainer
- Made from high strength carbon steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on the floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence
- When connected to your device, it automatically sets your resistance via your favourite app or software
- The SNAP flywheel is innovative and proven technology emulates the power and inertia experienced during outdoor riding. - It provides the most realistic ride feel especially when using virtual riding/training platforms like Zwift and Trainer Road
- Get vital cycling metrics on your indoor ride.
- Low operating sound
- Drivetrain: N/A
- Metrics: Speed, power, distance
- Front wheel block: Included
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/-3 %
- Wireless software updates: Yes
3rd party power meter support: Yes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart
- Devices: iOS / Android / PC (Mac and Windows)
- Maximum user weight: 113.4 kg (250 lb)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel weight: 4.75 kg (10.5 lb)
- Maximum Simulated Grade: 12 %
- Maximum Power Output: 1500 Watts
Quick OverviewUsing this Wahoo trainer, you can have high intensity training sessions without leaving the house, with the most advanced technology.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.