- Precise power. Automatic calibration means that you no longer have to perform a calibration. The KICKR is now calibrated periodically while you train to maintain accurate power data within 1% +/-
- Sensation; The most realistic indoor driving experience. Includes AXIS feet with 3 stiffness levels that provide five degrees of side-to-side movement
- When you stand up to climb or stand up to beat your opponent, the side-to-side movement you experience outdoors is now in your roller. This subtle movement helps reduce fatigue and allows you to train more intensely
- Virtually silent; so quiet that all you hear is the chain of gears
- Professional-grade durability; Tested over and over again by the world's most demanding cyclists
- Future-proof; KICKR has a port on the back of the unit to support possible future accessories aimed at improving network connectivity. Adding the port to the KICKR allows consumers to purchase the new KICKR now with confidence that it will be ready for the future
Frequently asked questions:
Why is this necessary?
- Automatic calibration eliminates the need for regular spindown functionality, instead, it continuously calibrates the KICKR during a workout so that its power accuracy is always correct
How does this work?
- The KICKR is continuously monitored and detects slippage, so it is able to measure the drag in the system, allowing it to recalibrate
Do I still need to do a regular spindown?
- No, a regular spindown is no longer needed because the automatic calibration is always on.
What is the power accuracy of the new KICKR?
- The new KICKR achieves improved power accuracy of 1% due to the addition of the new automatic calibration function.
AXIS Outer Feet are customizable. How difficult is it to install the outer feet?
- The feet of the stabilizers are very easy to customize. With the 3 different sized stabilizer foot caps, simply unscrew the feet of the KICKR, remove the ring lock, remove the bolt and the previously installed cap and then replace it with the different cap of your choice (rigid caps, intermediate caps (installed by default), easy caps).
Are AXIS feet compatible with my previous KICKR model?
- Yes, the KICKR 18 is ready to be installed with the existing stabilizer bolts. Previous generation KICKRs have a different thread pitch on the stabilizer feet. The free-standing AXIS accessory includes the bolt for older models.
Are AXIS feet compatible with CLIMB?
- Yes, AXIS feet are fully CLIMB compatible and still provide the same side-to-side movement with or without CLIMB connected to your bike.
How much movement do AXIS feet provide?
- AXIS feet allow 1 to 5 degrees of side-to-side movement.
Quick OverviewThanks to its advanced technology, this trainer will adapt to your sporting needs, allowing you to train at the highest level.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.