- The ANT+ and Bluetooth functions make a wireless connection possible both with smartphones as GPS devices, at the same time or separately
- See training data as you work out, including vitals like heart rate monitor and calorie burn when you connect to your smartphone or ANT+ device
- With a memory included, you can register your workouts, TICKR X allows you to leave your smartphone to one side and carry on collecting valuable performance statistics like time, heart rate, calorie burn and training duration The memory can store up to 16 hours of training
- It can capture cycling cadence inside when connected to the Wahoo Fitness app
- Count reps in body weight exercises during high intensity training with the Wahoo 7 Minute Workout, Wahoo RunFit and Pear Sports apps
- Measure various other running indicators like vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Work efficiently with over 50 apps like Nike+ Running, Runkeeper, Strava and MapMyFitness
- There are two integration options: Firstly, connect directly to your Apple watch as a way of copying heart rate data to your Apple Workout app. Two, connect via the 7 Minute Workout app, Wahoo RunFit app for tracking heart rate on the watch as you workout
- 2 LED lights show device connection (blue) and heart rate detection (red) from the TICKR. A double simultaneous flash of the red and blue lights means you add a marker during an exercise session without your phone
- Special mode for speed tracking and distance tracking while you're on the treadmill
- Replaces the traditional pedometer providing race data
- The accelerometer included measure running in three ways to help improve your individual performance and make you a stronger runner
- Physical dimensions (L x W x H): 70 mm x 13 mm x 38 mm
- Weight: 8.5 g (without strap)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: Up to 12 months
- Repels sweat: Yes (hand washable strap)
- Waterproofing IPX7 (Submersible to 1.5m)
- Strap length: Adjustable between 58 and 122 cm (elongated)
Quick OverviewWahoo heart rate monitor with Bluetooth and ANT+, calorie tracking, movement analysis and memory.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.