Waterproof jacket Assos Campionissimo rS.sturmPrinz EVO red
- Suitable for the whole year
- Zippered security pocket
- Reflective details
- Composition: 62% Polyamide, 18% Polyurethane, 13% Elastane, 7% Polytetrafluoroethylene
The cut of Assos garments have been designed from the position on the bicycle. Some of the Assos garments have been specially designed for users of athletic build. The Assos cuts are anatomical, depending on the AEPD system (acronym in English for Advanced Design of Ergonomic Model), therefore Assos has designed their garments thinking about the protection and adaptation to the cyclist but without exceeding the pressure points for the cyclist. The best way to? Feel? the anatomical precision of Assos is to dress with his garments and to place himself in the position on the bicycle; You will feel how the clothes adapt perfectly to the cycling posture. Obviously, Assos does not make a nice outfit to wear off the bike, this is a normal feeling among the customers.
The purchase of a wrong size (too large or too small) will lead to customer comfort problems. A garment that is too large could cause irritations and discomfort caused by folds or surpluses of the fabric, since in that case the ALS system of the Assos size would not work perfectly. In case the garment is too small, we would excessively stretch the points of union and seams, which would result in an increase in pressure and discomfort.
- Never pull on seams when putting on or taking off Assos garments
- Before getting on the bicycle, properly put on your clothes, especially the pad and other pressure points, without forcing the seams or points of union
- In the hottest outings it is advisable to open the zipper well to favor the transpiration process
- Avoid rolling near branches and bushes, that will undoubtedly spoil your clothes
- Each time you wash the Assos garments try to do it separately from the rest of the laundry, this way you will avoid friction with other fabrics and preserve the properties of Assos garments
- Always separate dark clothes from white
- Before each wash, turn the clothes so that the inside is outside
- Assos clothes can be washed in the washing machine, but always use the protective bag and a washing program for delicate clothes (maximum 30C)
- Do not use fabric softeners or aggressive products. Always use liquid and neutral soaps (example, Assos Active Wear Cleaner)
- Do not stretch or squeeze Assos garments even to extract excess water
- Never use a dryer with Assos garments. Let your clothes dry in the air, in a place not exposed to the sun
- After each exit store the Assos garments in a well ventilated place, although it would be ideal to wash them immediately after leaving by bicycle
- Do not dry or store clothes in full sun
- Never store the garments in a humid and closed place (avoid plastic bags, sports bags, etc.)
- If you tend to sweat a lot, it is recommended that you rinse the garment in cold water after each exit. This will protect the fibers of bacteria that could damage the tissue
Quick OverviewAssos jacket for competition that ensures the best protection against wind and rain with the best fit.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.