Numerous studies have shown a greater anabolic effect and a greater effectiveness of BCAAs in a 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine:Isoleucine:Valine), so Weider has formulated this product by combining these three amino acids following this ratio (2:1:1) to provide you with the maximum BCAAs per dose with the greatest effectiveness.
Among the functions that BCAAs carry out in our organism we can highlight
- Muscle recovery: branched amino acids play an essential role in muscle regeneration processes. They stimulate protein synthesis after training and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Energy: they act as an energy substrate during exercise.
- Central Fatigue Control: The increase in the free tryptophan/BCAAs ratio causes an increase in the brain's serotonin levels, which have a direct effect on the central nervous system (fatigue onset) by decreasing performance.
We can therefore conclude that:
- Supplementation with BCAAs before training will delay fatigue and obtain an energetic substrate complementary to the muscle glycogen deposits. It also stimulates the preservation of the lean mass.
- Supplementation with BCAAs after training is essential to promote muscle regeneration processes and achieve optimal recovery.
The intensity of your workouts must be compensated with a correct diet, and Weider BCAAs will complete your training so you can keep up the pace day after day and achieve the desired results.
In the diet phase: Take 5 tabs before and 5 tabs after training. In the phase of muscular growth: take 5 to 8 tablets distributed in 2 or 3 takes. One of them preferably after training.
Nutritional information (per 3 tabs):
Energy 90 kJ/ 22 Kcal
Protein 5 g
Carbohydrates <0. 1 g
Fat <0,1 g
Vitamin B6 0. 3 mg
Amino acid profile per 100g Protein:
Isoleucine 15,6 g
Leucine 31,3 g
Valine 15,6 g
Quick OverviewBranched amino acids of maximum absorption. Combine with a Premium Whey shake after training for optimal muscle recovery.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.