- The nutritive substance Glucosamine is a combination of amino acids from fish cartilage. It can contribute to the health of the joints and is hence, an important constituent of the synovial fluid. We could say that it is the raw material that our body uses to manufacture a variety of other related substances in the formation of tendons, ligaments, cartilage and the synovial fluid that surrounds the joints.
- Chondroitin is the main component of the cartilaginous tissue and can improve the joint function. It contributes to maintaining its mechanical and elastic qualities, thanks to its water-retention property. The positive features of Chondroitin you can see in the cartilages, the sinews, the conjunctive tissue.
- MSM supports the action of many vitamins and mineral nutrients. Thereby it takes care that the nutritive substances are absorbed more quickly and also act for a longer period.
The effectiveness of these ingredients in athletes is due to different mechanisms, including
1) has anti-inflammatory activity.
2) Stimulation of the synthesis of proteoglycans and endogenous hyaluronic acid (own)
3) reduces the catabolic (destructive) activity of chondrocytes.
4) protects the cartilage components
5) reduces swelling and/or joint effusion.
Take 4 caps a day. Preferably spread over 2 or 3 shots.
Nutritional information (per 4 caps):
Chondroitin sulphate 1200 mg
Glucosamine sulphate 1200 mg
MSM 600 mg
Quick OverviewJoint and tendon protector. With a plus of MSM (Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane). Natural anti-inflammatory, decreases joint pain Prevents degradation and helps joint regeneration.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.