- Temperature data: Comfort 15 C, limit -1 C, extreme -5 C
- Left side zipper
- Insulation: 125 g 800 European Pure Feather Cuin
- Packaged Dimensions: 43 x 21 cm
- 95 down / 5 pure goose down
- Outer fabric: SupCell (100% nylon)
- Inner fabric: UltraCell (100% nylon)
- Dimension: 175 cm
- Inner pocket
- DWR finish
- Mummy shape
- Short size
- Weight: 320 g
- Crystal Down:
The refinement of organic insulation is carried out by a family business in Germany with the experience of four generations in the handling of feathers. Lint is washed with well water, then heated to kill probable germs, finally classified until only a small proportion of small feathers remain. The larger they are, the greater the load power and space for the insulating air layer. The measurements of a Crystal Down 900+, for example, are two centimeters from the core to the outer end, and about four centimeters in diameter.
Quick OverviewIt is extra light so you can always carry it in the backpack in case you make some multi-day trips.