Zone3 Aspire Wetsuit Lilac Black Grey Women
- Improved flexibility: new integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design increases the total surface area of the 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material. This increases the 360 degrees flexibility across the torso, resulting in a better fit around the shoulders and chest and also improving flexibility and distance achieved with each stroke. Therefore, it helps you save energy, swim faster and improve your endurance.
- Improved buoyancy: the Aspire is now more dynamic than ever. Aerodome neoprene materials were added to the lateral panels on the legs and hips to help support and provide more buoyancy to core leg muscles. This material is designed with air bubbles between the layers of fabric to make it more lightweight and buoyant, producing up to 30% more buoyancy than traditional wetsuits. This is combined with the existing 5mm thickness on the front of the legs and lower torso.
- Improved comfort: this new version includes a new laser cut collar which allows a more precise fit without any feeling of discomfort around the neck
- Speed: the dynamic SCS nano coating applied to the neoprene creates almost zero drag through the water. A drag coefficient of just 0.021 compared with 4.0 in normal wetsuits. SCS coating also prevents the suit from absorbing water, eliminating excess weight in your wetsuit
- Flexibility: 480-580% stretch, compared with human skin (under arm) which is only 60-70%. Superior flexibility and comfort with 7 times more expansion than conventional wetsuit materials
- Buoyancy: material derived from limestone rather than oil which offers a 23% higher closed-cell structure. This significantly increases buoyancy levels for the swimmer
- Warmth: high heat retention. It keeps you body warmer in colder water to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance
- Eco: the neoprene is also derived from from limestone opposed to petroleum which is more environmentally friendly
- Maximum 5mm neoprene thickness, the maximum allowed according to ITU regulations from the ribs to the knees, offering excellent buoyancy and support to ensure the perfect swimming position
- Highly stretchy 4mm chest panel, helps in course sighting during swim navigation, keeps your core body warm and allows chest expansion during breathing
- Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course
- YKK downward zip to allow easy on and off
Quick OverviewThis wetsuit has been designed so you can enjoy swimming with a soft feeling, speed and naturalness, making it the perfect choice for beginner athletes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.