- The Zycle Fitness App includes hundreds of video classes with world-class instructors. Choose your workout, track your progress and analyse your workout, with your pulse or calories burned
- Integrated electronic gearbox: All the control on your handlebars
- Narrower Q factor of only 188mm improving posture and offering a more comfortable feel
- Incredibly quiet: The magnetic resistance of your silent flywheel is automatically controlled
- More than 1,500W at 120 rpm. (18% slope)
- ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart
- Connectivity. Includes USB port to charge your Tablet or Smartphone
- Dimensions. Maximum Height 158 cm x Width 60 cm x Length 105 cm
- Weight. 50 kg
- Compact and stable
- Inertia flywheel set: 14 kg
- Data Real-time power, cadence and speed
- Completely customisable: Full adjustment of saddle, pedals and position, with a new multi-position handlebar, now with a measurement of your most precise fit
What does the Zycle Simulator include?
- Connect to thousands of athletes like you all over the world. Travel thousands of routes in 3D, Video or follow the map. Have fun with the Velodrome games, improve with our training sessions
- The best classes
- Pedalling, effort level, pacing, music, monitor, image...
- Indoor Cycling classes with the best quality for a unique experience
- Follow your data in real time with on-screen information: power, pulse, pace, calories burned ...
- If you want to improve your fitness, our workout sessions are the way to go. Choose from an extensive catalogue or create your own. And with the complete summary of objectives and results of your session
Quick OverviewThe Zycle ZGO bike includes the most advanced simulator, which controls the resistance of the bike providing a realistic experience.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.