- To create the Woodcore TubeLite, two very lightweight carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight plywood core. Measuring 5mm in diameter and with holes under construction, these tubes run along the length of the ski following the side cut. Provides torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for core reduction. The result is an incredibly lightweight response and stability.
- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles on both left and right skis. The Amphibio skis have a curved inner edge that ensures precision, edge grip and stability, while a rocker outer edge provides forgiveness, easy turning and smooth transitions.
- The glass fiber reinforcement optimizes the bending pattern and improves the torsional stiffness of the ski. The fibers are placed above or below the ski core and improve the structural integrity of the ski.
- Dimensions spatula size 148 to 188: 130 mm
- Skate size 148 to 188: 88 mm
- Tail size 148 to 188: 105 mm
- Turning radius size 148: 13 m
- Turning radius size 156: 13.7 m
- Turning radius size 164: 14.2 m
- Turning radius size 172: 15.4 m
- Turning radius size 180: 17 m
- Turning radius size 188: 18.9 m
- TubeLite Woodcore Core
- Amphibio Profile
- Amphibio Carbon Line technology
Amphibio Carbon Line technology is a combination of innovations that provide the best balance of lightweight construction with power and performance. Amphibio Carbon Line technology takes asymmetric ski design to the next level by strategically placing the Carbon reinforcement over the inner edges of the skis, providing more turning power, while Carbon rods inserted into the wood core maximize weight savings and overall stability. The end result is an extremely lightweight high performance ski with uncompromising versatility and smooth performance.
- SST Construction
The SST Sidewall Construction provides fast, agile and direct energy transmission from the ski to the snow as well as exceptional torsional stiffness.
- Vapor tip inserts
The Vapor inserts are advanced compounds that are integrated into the tip and tail of the ski core. These inserts reduce weight and vibration, dramatically improving stability and ensuring smooth absorption even under the most demanding conditions.
Quick OverviewAmphibio Carbon Line technology strategically places the carbon reinforcement over the inner edges of the skis, providing more turning power and extremely lightweight high performance with uncompromising versatility.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.