Backpack Gregory Targhee FT 35L Black Blue
The Gregory Targhee FT 35L backpack is designed to keep up the pace on the mountain while you focus on your objective. Lightweight, removable components allow you to adjust your level of support and reduce weight, while the FastTrack ski carrying system allows you to store your skis without removing your pack.
- Weight: 1.43 kg
- Maximum load: 15.8 kg
- Volume: 35L
- Dimensions: 28 x 76 x 25.5 cm
- Material: Body: 100D High Density 30% Recycled Nylon & 210D High Density 45% Recycled Nylon with PFC-Free DWR
- Made from fabrics using recycled content, resulting in a 35% reduction in carbon footprint compared to a conventional nylon rucksack
- FastTrack carrying system for attaching skis without removing the backpack
- Reinforced and coated strap loop and elastic strap for attaching skis with the customised FastTrack hook
- Quick-access front pocket for avalanche tools with secure probe and handle sleeves
- Deployable helmet carrying system with adjustable hook
- Floating top pocket with zipped security pocket at the bottom and quick-release hardware for convenient removal
- Removable and linkable hip belt pads with equipment loops and zippered pocket, plus fully removable hip belt straps
- FusionLite suspension with removable HDPE chassis and thermoformed rear panel for snow protection
- Low profile conical harness with removable sternum strap and integrated safety whistle
- Front attachment of the ice tool with durable aluminium lever system and protected spike sleeve
- Full side access zip with locking sliders and separator top skirt provide unobstructed access to the main contents of the backpack.
- Side compression with side release buckle fastening at the top
- Top compression cord strap and large quick draw cord opening
- Inner hydration pouch with universal buckle attachment system and hydration port
- Front webbing chain
- Custom moulded zip pulls and glove-friendly hardware
- Double-layer bottom panel for durability
Quick OverviewDesigned to keep up the pace on the mountain while you concentrate on your goal.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.