- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Two large capacity pockets
- Lightweight construction and 40D down insulation fabric
- European goose down filler Allied 85/15
- 80 g PrimaLoft Silver waterproof insulation
- A garment that shelters for activities in cold climates
- Extremely soft, warm and comfortable fit hood
- Front center hood adjustments with two side cords and brakes
- Full inside flap behind central front zipper to prevent wind from passing through
- YKK reversible spiral zipper on the inside left side of the chest
- Durable Water Resistant Treatment (DWR) without PCF
- Low interior with two side cords with brakes
- Longer lower back for greater protection
- Durable YKK Vislon front central zipper features an easy-to-fasten puller
- YKK reversible spiral hand pockets with zippers
- HH logo on the left side of the chest
- Grogren cord brakes prevent loose cords from slipping out
- Unitex mini cord brake with reduced design handle
- Ideal for: Alpine races, cross-country skiing and mountaineering
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Weight: 560 g
Superior quality for intense activities in cold weather. This ultra-fine microfibre material is soft and lightweight with excellent breathability and water-resistance.
- Allied Down Tech
Natural goose down is considered the best of all insulating materials available due to its lightness, compressibility and heat retention. Allied Down guarantees the best quality down and feathers on the market.
Quick OverviewThis extremely soft down jacket offers superior warmth by combining PrimaLoft Silver insulation with European goose down.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.