- Type of Tent: Three-room Tunnel Tent
- Capacity: 4 People
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living area
- Outer material: Outtex 4000 Select (100% Polyester Taffeta)
- Seams: Taped
- Floor: 100% Polyethylene waterproof double-coating
- Packed Tent Size: 82 x 44 x 44 cm
- Weight: 14.6 kg
- Tubes: Inflated structure for easy assembly
- Poles: Duratec 8.5 mm Fibreglass
- Pieces per Box 1
- Rainproof front canopy protects against water ingress
- The pre-formed air tubes provide great headroom and inside space
- The darkened Premier bedrooms feature a versatile 360 º access system
- Additional side door with canopy for flexible access
- Double zips allow the front to be fully opened, backed by a full mesh panel which allows insect-free ventilation
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and guarantee privacy.
- Durable, waterproof, and sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Cable entrance points in the flysheet and internal walls
- The light, warm-toned roof sheet makes the inside bright and cheerful.
- Adjustable pegging points for flexibility when pitching.
- Reinforced material on all stress points.
- Reliable and easy-to-operate inflation/deflation valves conveniently located outside the flysheet
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for greater convenience and fast pitching.
- Mesh pockets inside the tent for storing small items practically and securely.
- Connection points guide cables for electronic devices for extra safety.
- The rear ventilation system provides a flexible option for regulating the internal temperature and the flow of fresh air
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection against the elements.
- Outwell Lite pegging system
- Compressible carry bag for a compact pack size
- Outtex 4000 Select
It's a high-quality, resistant polyester fabric that meets all the key expectations for regular camping, and it has a PU coating that provides a 4,000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
- Flame Retardant
Material treated in this way complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Extra protection on all seams, the tape ensures that water can't get in.
- Guyline Retainer System
Simple, effective and functional, this feature guarantees that campers avoid tangling lines when they are picked up or not used.
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection
The aerodynamic shape of the tent ensures stability. Windproof against a strong gale, Force 9 on the Beaufort scale.
- Outwell Rigid Air System
It has individual tubes that inflate and deflate separately through easily accessible external valves.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection against the elements, dirt, and insects.
- Outwell Easy Access System with mesh
The main door and the mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet is flush with the floor for safe and easy access.
- Premier Bedroom
Comfortable bedrooms that provide floor space and standing height, a minimum of 215 cm in length.
- Toggle-up Curtains
Curtains with conveniently located fixings in each window, which allow as much, or little, daylight in as you wish.
- Tinted Windows
Windows with tinted coating that serve two key functions; privacy and protection against the sun's glare.
- Outwell 360 º Access System
The bedroom opening options include risk-free access to extend the interior space to the living area and beyond for a natural sleep in privacy.
- Dark Inner
The panel roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve the quality of sleep.
- Hanging Point System
Attaches the inner parts with toggles through suspension points taped to the tent for strength and safety.
- Cable Entry Point
Zipped section to allow a mains cable to safely enter the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the full length of the zip to protect against rain, etc.
- Outwell Floating Guyline System
A single luminous guyline connects two upper lines to the peg. This reduces the risk of tripping, halves pitching time, and eases tension.
- Outwell Lite Pegging System
The simple and effective colour-coding ensures that the correct pin is located quickly and used correctly for reliable stability. Grey plastic at the tent corners, neon plastic for the guylines, and metal pegs for the general pegging.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent over short distances.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all tents with air tube technology. The easy-to-install, high-efficiency, manual air pump makes inflatable tents a short job.
- Sleep Comfort 3 People
Outwell defines its tents using a comfort sleeping rating. The industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom. Outwell knows that this is not enough and with the arrival of airbeds Outwell has decided that their idea of a comfortable sleep is 70-80 cm per person.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Air Collection series tents are spacious with excellent ventilation and easy access. The pre-formed Rigid Air System tubes provide total standing height with a wide front opening for unrestricted access and a veranda feel.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.