The Rossignol React 10 TI skis + SPX 12 Konect GW B80 bindings are designed specifically for alpine piste skiing and aimed at intermediate to expert skiers.the race-inspired Titanal edition delivers immediate power and confident carving performance to the most advanced skiers. The ski features our new Flex Tip technology that allows you to accelerate smoothly during and after turns for powerful turn after powerful turn.
- Effortless stability: lCT construction adapts our Line Control technology to enjoy a less stiff feel and reduces counter-flexion for increased control
- Powerful and fun performance: hD Core TI technology features titanal for balanced damping and a dynamic feel in mixed conditions and terrain
- Precision on hard snow: on-Trail Rocker design combines ease of turn with explosive power and grip
- Carving power: oversized edge allows for powerful carving
- Fast turn initiation and end of turn: flex Tip technology boosts spatula and tail involvement for easy turn initiation and end
- Edge profile: Oversized
- Rocker: On Trail
- Construction: Rectangular sidewall
- Binding system: Konect
- Bindings: SPX 12 Konect GW B80
- Poplar wood core
- Coating material: Titanal
- Measurements: 160 - 168 - 176 - 182
- Blade size 160 to 182: 124 mm
- Board size 160 to 182: 75 mm
- Tail dimensions 160 to 182: 110 mm
- 160 turning radius: 13 m
- 168 turning radius: 14 m
- 176 turning radius: 15 m
- 182 turning radius: 17 m
- Approximate weight (Size 160): 3.3 kg
- Approximate weight (Size 168): 3.5 kg
- Approximate weight (Size 176): 3.7 kg
- Approximate weight (Size 182): 3.9 kg
- Flex Tip Technology
The new FLEX TIP TECHNOLOGY is designed to accelerate turn entry and exit and provides adaptive torque control at the tip and tail for instant turn entry and easy exit. Its unique design channels energy effectively for cleaner transfer and effortless, spontaneous turns at your own pace.
- LCT Technology
Rossignol's new patented LCT construction, an evolution of World Cup competition innovation, harnesses pure power and energy, delivering fluid stability in all conditions. LCT technology, with an integrated central "power rail" from tip to tail, reduces ski counter-flexion to ensure consistent stability and dynamic control of your sidecut.
- Oversized Sidecut
- Rectangular Sidewall
Extra large sidecut, combining deep carving lines with a modern wide skid, delivers powerful carving precision and edge grip with increased stability and control.
The rectangular edge design features a horizontal layer of core materials (wood, fibreglass, metal, etc.) combined with full-length vertical edges to optimise grip, precision, balance and power.
Quick OverviewDiscover your style with the new React R10 TI.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.