- Use: MTB, E-Bike
- BOA L6 dial with optimized locking pattern holds the shoe comfortably for efficient pedaling
- SPLASH SHIELD membrane in the forefoot protects toes from splashes without compromising fit or comfort
- Semi-rigid interlocking midsole transfers power to the pedal efficiently
- Adaptive cross grooves in the sole create better pedal grip
- 360º traction-locked sole provides better grip on different types of pedals and terrain
- Block pattern designed for downhill and trail traction, in the heel and toe, provides excellent grip on variable terrain
- Toe protection and reflective details
- Most suitable pedal match: PD-T8000/PD-EH500/PD-M8141/PD-GR500
- Closure: 1 BOA L6 dial
- Upper: Synthetic leather+mesh
- Last: Volume Tour for women
- Sole: EVA rubber
- Stiffness index: 4
- Midsole: Fibreglass reinforced Nylon
- Standard insole: Volume Tour Template
- Weight: 316 g (size 40)
- BOA L6
Dial closure system with steel chords and nylon wires designed to face the long list of deficiencies found in traditional buckles. It can be adjusted to perfect perfection with a simple twist, free from the stretch, weight and discomfort of old-fashioned buckles. With this system, comfort durability are improved, guaranteeing a lightweight, fast and comfortable operation, and adjustment on the move.
Quick OverviewShimano shoes with a grippy sole for mountain bike rides or E-Bike outings.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.