Suunto 9 Baro is designed and built to meet the needs of the most demanding athletes and adventurers. Like all Suunto watches, it has been thoroughly tested by Suunto's in-house testing team and athletes from around the world, with thousands of hours of real-world use in the toughest conditions. Suunto 9 Baro has also been tested to the U.S. military standard. U. 810H and passed several tough tests including extreme temperatures, bumps and drops, sand and dust, humidity and freezing rain, so you can rely on it to guide you with confidence on any adventure!
Thanks to navigation alerts, you'll never take the wrong road again. Plan your route in the app from desktop with Kamoot or from mobile and sync it to your Suunto 9 to get started. When you approach a turn, you'll be alerted so you can enjoy the scenery instead of focusing on your watch. A Point of Interest (POI) is an important location that you can save and navigate to later. Create a POI on your Suunto 9 by saving your current location, or add them in the Suunto application and sync them to your watch. When navigating to a POI, you can see the address and distance to the location. If necessary, you can easily switch between POI navigation and route navigation when you are on the move.
- Suunto 9 Baro Black
- USB cable
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Leaflet
- Intelligent battery modes
- GPS navigation
- Over 80 sport modes
- Wrist HR
- Water resistant to 100m
- Weather functions
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Step-by-step alerts powered by Koomot
- Point Of Interest (POI) creation and navigation
- 'Tour' battery mode: up to 7 days of GPS tracking (every 60 minutes)
- Outdoor Partners
- SuuntoPlus: Red Bull X-Alps. Red Bull X-Alps is a useful tool for tracking your vertical speed. It's good for the gliders to see, feel and hear how fast you're climbing
- Simplified way to set the time and select the correct time zone
- Bezel Material: Titanium Grade 5
- Glass material: Sapphire glass
- Material of the cage: Glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Strap Material: Nylon fabric
- Weight: 66.9 g
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 16.5 mm
- Integrated wrist heart rate
- Customisable watch faces
- Touchscreen lock during exercise
- Colour touch screen
- Vibrating Alert
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Water resistance: 100 m (according to ISO 6425)
- Upgradable firmware
- Time, date
- Alarm: 1 configurable alarm
- Dual time
- Automatic time adjustment
- Countdown Timer
- Configurable LED backlight: brightness/mode
- Display type: matrix
- Screen resolution: 320 x 300
- Battery indicator: percentage/icon
- Metric and Imperial Units
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone, Android
- Connectivity (between devices): Bluetooth Smart
- Phone notifications on the watch
- Compatible with online sports communities: Strava, TrainingPeaks, MapMyFitness and others
- Watch software updates from the Cloud
- Compatible with the Suunto App
- In time mode: 14 days
- With 24/7 tracking and mobile notifications: 7 days
- GPS training mode: 25 h / 40 h / 120 h
- Intelligent charge reminders
Quick OverviewUltra-rugged watch with exceptional battery life and barometric altitude. Comes with two strap lengths.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.