Snow gaiters give a snug fit to your boots and keep snow out. The trousers have a water column of 5000 mm to protect against both rain and snow. These ski pants are cut for the race position and are lower in the front and higher in the back for added comfort while crouching. Velcro waist adjusters and belt loops at the waist make it easy to find a secure fit.
- Softshell pants for junior skiers with brushed interior for warmth and built-in stretch for comfort and flexibility
- The fabric has 4-way stretch and Velcro resistance
- Reinforced with a Vectran blend on the lower legs and knees for added durability
- A TPU membrane with a 5000mm water column provides water resistance
- The waistband has a soft lining and is cut lower in the front and higher in the back for comfort in the running position
- Velcro waist adjusters and belt loops at the waist make it easy to find a secure fit
- Ankle-to-waist zippers make it easy to put on and take off the pants or to adjust ventilation while skiing
Tougher materials designed to resist scratching and minimize the risk of tearing.
They use fabrics or construction methods that trap air to provide insulation.
- Water Resistant
They have a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treatment to protect against light rain.
Quick OverviewFor ease of use, the pants have zips from the ankle to the waist, so they can be easily put on or taken off over ski boots.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.