- Use: Cycling
- Two-layer quilted fabric
- PrimaLoft thermal insulation
- Velcro closure of long duration
- Adjustable together with elastic stirrups
- Reflective elements
- Abrasion resistant sole tips
- Water column: 10,000 mm
- Material Main fabric - Face: 100% polyamide; Membrane: 100% polyurethane; Bottom - Face: 100% polyamide (Cordura); Coating: 100% polyurethane; Lining: 100% polyamide; Filling: 100% polyester; PrimaLoft Black Insulation Eco 40g / m
- Weight: 152 g
- Use of recycled materials
- Green Shape Label: the brand offers functional and ecological products made with sustainable materials.
- Temperature icon: all gloves of the Vaude brand contain a temperature icon as it helps to measure the overall thermal efficiency of the product and compares it with other gloves and mittens in the collection.
- Ceplex Active: it is a high quality membrane, permanently waterproof, breathable and wind resistant. Watercolumn: 10,000 mm. This membrane is 100% PTFE free
- Casual: Vaude products with the Casual logo are cut comfortably and specially designed to meet the needs of cyclists.
- PrimaLoft: a fabric is a microfibre of physical and thermal properties very similar to down and a very fast drying thanks to the minimum water absorption and greater insulating power than other synthetic fibers of the same thickness.
Quick OverviewVaude shoe covers are perfectly designed to cover the foot.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.